Personal Accident Cover : For a nominal premium* you can avail of Personal Accident cover
of up to Rs. 8 lakhs, and Critical Illness cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh. The premium for these policies will be
deducted from the loan amount at disbursal. Applicable taxes and surcharge/cess will be charged extra.
Personal Loan Security:
Secure your personal loan with Sarv Suraksha Pro,
key benefits includes:
- Credit Shield Cover equal to the outstanding loan amount
- Accidental Hospitalisation cover of up to Rs. 8 lakhs*
- Accidental Death/Permanent Disablement cover of up to Rs. 1 lakh*
*Terms and conditions of the insurers shall apply.
Fulfil Your Every Need
No matter what your needs, Bank can customise a Personal Loan for you. Existing Any Bank account holders
can avail of our special offers, interest rates and charges. First-time Loan customers can also avail of a
host of benefits.
Transfer Loan Balance with Ease
Transfer your existing Personal Loan to Any Bank. Enjoy lower EMI’s and SAVE on your interest payments
- Interest rates as low as 11.39%* on the existing loan transfer
- Flat processing fee of only Rs. 1999*
- To transfer your loan balance, apply now.
Quick Eligibility Check & Disbursal
Check your Personal Loan eligibility online or at select branches in just 60 seconds. Once all your papers
are submitted, the loan will be disbursed in just one working day.
For any help with your loan, you can reach out to us via SMS, Webchat, Click2Talk and PhoneBanking.
*Terms and conditions apply. Loan at sole discretion. Subject to documentation and
verification as per Banks requirement.
The following people are eligible to apply for a Personal Loan:
- Salaried doctors, CAs, employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings,
including central, state and local bodies
- Individuals between 21 and 60 years of age
- Individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- Those who earn a minimum of Rs. 15,000 net income per month (Rs. 20,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru,
Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Cochin)
Enclosed below are Personal Loan Interest Rates & Charges
||Amount to be Paid
|Rack interest rate
||Salaried - 15.00% TO 20.99 %
|Loan processing charges
||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,999/- & Maximum of Rs. 25000/- for
|Prepayment in Part or full
(Refer FAQ section for
|Salaried - No pre-payment in part or full permitted until repayment of 12 EMIs
Payment allowed up to 25% of Principal Outstanding. It is allowed only once in a financial year and twice
during Loan tenure.
(on PrincipalOutstanding) /
Part Payment Charges
[on Part Payment amount]
|Salaried - 13-24 Months - 4% of Principal Outstanding,
25-36 Months - 3% of
>36 Months - 2% of Principal Outstanding
|No Due Certificate/No Objection Certificate (NOC)
|Duplicate of No Dues Certificate/NOC
|Charges for late payment of EMI
||2% per month on EMI / Principal overdue subject to the a minimum amount of Rs. 200/-
|Charges for changing from floating to fixed rateAn interest rate that will remain at a predetermined rate
for the entire term of the loan. of interest
|Stamp duty & other statutory charges
||As per applicable laws of the state
|Credit assessment charges
|Non standard repayment charges
|Cheque swapping charges
|Amortization Schedule charges
|Loan cancellation charges
||NIL (However client would be charged interest for the interim period between date of loan disbursement
and loan cancellation and processing fees would be retained.)
|Cheque bounce charges
||Rs. 550/- per cheque bounce
Rates offered to customer during the period of April 2018 - to June 2018.
||Q I (2018-19)
Annual Percentage Rate offered to customer during the period of April 2018 - to June 2018.
||Q I (2018-19)
*Government Taxes and other levies as applicable will be charged over and above the Fees and
The following documents are required along with your Personal Loan application:
- Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
- Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16